Wednesday 13 March 2019

Sleep over

Yesterday my uncle and aunty slept over at our house because they went to an thing for my dad's old school called tonga high.Tonga high is a high school that my dad went to with his brother.So my mum and dad went in Malias knew car and Ilaisa.Malia and Ilaisa only came because they were going to drop off the 2 babies called Ofa and Tavita.

Then when they were going to leave to the bar the babies started to cry because they missed their mum and dad.It took a long time to put them to sleep but we got them to sleep.I didn't get that much sleep but  it was fun spending time with them.In the morning I woke up and Tavita was already awake.Then he kept on saying Ofa so we took him up stairs to see Ofa. 

Finally they went home but we were going to there house anyway but it was fun putting them to sleep but we can always go back to them or they come back to us.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.