Wednesday 27 March 2019

Creative writing

My impression of what I see is a girl, who is taking a nature walk with her dog in the warm sun and playing in the forest. She could be taking a day off or listening to the bird sounds in the air.She could even be lost finding her way back to her house. My last guess  is she is taking a jog because the forest has more space but I still think that she is lost.

I think that she is blind  and is using her dog to lead her out of the forest. I also  see the big long trees sticking out on top of their heads. They are going  to the top of the mountain to see the whole wide world.

I can see long grass covering their legs and making them itchy. They might  be playing with the mud and training her dog.

This is my last real guess and that is that their on a vacation taking a walk and looking for the water.

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.